What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A fully illustrated guide and video training package takes all the guesswork out of training with kettlebells
- Never again will your clients get bored and drop out of your training program
- Keep your bootcamps and other training programs packed, fun and profitable
- Get all the benefits that KB training can bring to your boot camp
- Feel comfortable leading your clients through these workouts
- Get fantastic fat-burning and conditioning results
- Target the workouts to your clients’ needs
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Bootcamp Kettlebell Workouts scores 73.23/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://kettlebellbootcampworkout.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $27.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: kettlebellbootcampworkout.com you’ll also be taken through to kettlebellbootcampworkout.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)